Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Here at SERVPRO, we understand that flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. A broken pipe can leave significant water damage to your home or business. The last thing you want to come home to is damage to walls, ceilings and content of your home. SERVPRO of Park Ridge, N. Rosemont & S. Des Plaines provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and including holidays. Our technicians are trained and continue ongoing training so you can expect an immediate response time, day or night. Give us a call anytime for your water & storm restoration emergency.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (847) 795-9200
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Park Ridge, N. Rosemont & S. Des Plaines arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.